We are looking for the competent Gaming Analyst, whose main task will be to monitor, analyze and optimize key indicators, as well as improve the efficiency of the life cycle of our users.
- Tracking the performance of existing project (Retention, ARPU, LTV, DAU etc.);
- Identification and interpretation of patterns in irregular data;
- Generating and testing hypotheses for A / B testing;
- Modeling and predicting user behavior in gaming projects;
- Analytical applying of existing and development of new metrics;
- Development of recommendations based on the analysis;
- Integrity monitoring and validation of the collected data;
- Organization of regular reporting of the key indicators;
- Interaction with the producer and the game design team.
- Higher education in statistics / mathematics / designing or related field;
- Analytical mind, consistency, logic, reporting skills;
- Ability to analyze data sets - find causes, identify factors, build and test hypotheses, argue conclusions;
- Knowledge of SQL and excellent skills in MS Excel;
- Experience with various methods of data collection and analysis;
- Rapid learning, focus on systematic professional development.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in the game industry;
- Gaming experience in mobile f2p games;
- Strong knowledge of statistics and machine learning;
- Knowledge of R and Python;
- Experience in the field of economic modeling and forecasting;
- Experience in constructing and applying statistical models.
- Join a friendly and talented like-minded team;
- Participate in the development of successful projects;
- Well equipped working place in a comfortable office;
- Loyal work schedule, suitable for owls and larks, delicious coffee, tea and an unlimited number of sweets;
- Get an excellent opportunity to develop personal and professional aspects;
- Help with relocate for non-residents;
- Registration with employment record, paid vacation and sick leave;
- Salary based on interview results.